This attack has many features and many other technologies and patents are applied. Let’s look at them in a little more detail.
– Snow Pack Proof System to avoid the formation of ice base under the tip.
– Easy Entry System: the geometry renews the toe to make it easier to enter the boot and wear it even through worn out soles.
– U.H.V. System (Uphill Hardness Variator): with this system you can adjust the hardness of the tip lock, which is particularly useful when climbing.
– Cam Release System to ensure perfect freeride descents. The release system is very safe and precise.
– Elastic response system to allow the natural flexibility of the ski, especially on downhill runs or when jumping and compressing. An elastic system has been applied to the heel to allow all this.
– Magneto Heel Flaps system applied to the heel. This gives us the possibility to adjust the heel lift to 5 different heights in order to preserve our calves during the ascent.
Other important features are the integrated adjustment slider on the heel (adjustable by 25 mm) which also guarantees the use of a boot other than your usual one without having to rebuild the ski and the integrated access ramp.